Northeast Los Angeles market is ramping up for the traditional selling season after a slowing for the winter months.
- New inventory has increased from 61 units to 149 per month
- Sold units were at 89 in December and slowing into February to 70
- Inventory was low at 152 at the end of the year and current is 254 units for February - a normal inventory range over the last few years is 240 to 270 units
All that said, we are now entering the busy selling season.
Today we're taking a look at real estate trends in Northeast Los Angeles, which includes the zip codes of 90026,90039,90041,90042,90065,90031. Here are the highlights:
- New listings are on the rise as we move into the spring selling season.
- Pending sales are keeping up to maintain a low inventory level.
- Sold listings tapered off in February but picked right back up in March.
- Steady level on price reductions - there are always those sellers that just ask more than the market will bear.